Alright everyone, hold on tight! I just had a meeting with Lisa yesterday, and she actually revealed upcoming trends for Fall 2012! I was frantically taking notes throughout the meeting, and here’s alittle of what’s to come:
- Black and White, mixed with splashes of bright colors even though it’s Fall.
- Pleating, color blocking, print mixing.
- Lots of different animal prints interpreted in fun ways!
- Fun faux fur jackets and boleros.
- Cool tunics to wear with wild patterned sequin leggings, and much much more….
For Elisa B
- Solid and color blocked Ponti Knit dresses.
- Cool tops and great fur vests and pleather jackets.
- Unique pleating patterns on knits, chiffons, and meshes, leopard prints, Missoni prints.
- Super special sequin dresses with beautiful faux fur cover ups to go with.
- Lots of subtle touches of studding, beading, rhinestones and the usual discreet attention to details.
Im superduper excited about Fall 2012! Just imagine for a moment of how it all gets started: Lisa starts off with a white blank piece of paper ….and then……sketching, sketching, sketching…….and then……..We have a wonderful, colorful, energetic Collection!!!
Ok, I have to get back to work as my desk is piling full of assignments! I will be back on Monday, and have a review of how the show is going in New York City. Have a wonderful weekend!!!
- Live* Love <3 Laugh